Phoenix Pump & Dump Schemes Attorney
Cases of pump & dump or stock manipulation have a long history in Arizona and often affect thousands of people. Our Phoenix stock manipulation attorneys are more than familiar with a variety of ways that dishonest stockbrokers or other parties may manipulate the value of stock for their own gain.
Types of Schemes our Phoenix Pump and Dump Lawyer Handles
Similar to a Ponzi scheme and other types of stockbroker fraud, the investor is often kept in the dark about the real value of a stock. The Internet has created a new environment for such schemes:
- Shell companies are used to send spam email to make stocks seem more valuable and invite investment
- Multiple websites may be used to make a stock look more valuable and popular than it truly is
- Emails are used to encourage investment on “this great new stock before it’s too late”
- Misled investors purchase the stock and its value is artificially “pumped” up
- The source of the pump then dumps their stock and leaves investors with valueless stock
Accused of stock manipulation in Phoenix, Arizona or are you a victim of Arizona stock manipulations?
We represent clients who have been victimized by “pump and dump” or other market manipulation schemes. Our attorneys can help clients obtain their compensation and justice when they have been the victim of a pump & dump scheme in Phoenix, Arizona.
Conversely, our years of experience prosecuting and defending securities cases allow us to help people and companies who have been accused of participating in a “pump and dump” scheme, market manipulation or other securities violations. You may need a pump and dump attorney with experience defending clients in such cases in state and federal court, and before the SEC, FINRA and state securities regulators.